MAGIX Samplitude is a computer program made by MAGIX for recording, editing, mixing, mastering and outputting audio. The first version was released in 1992 for the Amiga and three years later for Microsoft Windows.
- Record and manipulate multitrack digital audio
- Record and manipulate MIDI data
- Apply effects, such as reverb and delay, some versions of Samplitude come bundled with effects
- Automate the process of mixing audio
- Utilize virtual instruments, such as software synthesizers, software samplers, software drum machines
- Connect to other multimedia applications with sample accuracy via Rewire
Both Editions come with a 30-day free trial, where you can test the capabilities of the workstation.